Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lichtinfusion by Christian Maas


These floor lamps that are like IV poles with bottles intrigued me. I'm not quite sure if it delights me or scares me. But it does reminds me of those painful times I spent in the hospital that one time... Anyways, here are some words from the designer:

Literally "light infusion", this design transforms the intravenous apparatus of yesteryear into a contemporary lighting piece. Currently used in fashion boutiques, bars, by interior designers and most frequently purchased by doctors for their own home(!), the lamps style, theme and presence instantly changes any environment into which it is placed. The lamp has a powder-coated steel frame, four transparent power cables and four sand-blasted glass bottles with dimmable clear halogen bi-pin bulbs.
So... what do we think?


Diana Lin Design LLC

No comments: